@ G A R Y P E P P E R G I R L


Recent favourites from my all-time favourite #instagrammer, Nicole Warne (aka. garypeppergirl) ♥

Nicole's instagram is definitely one of those places I would run to if I am running dry of photography inspirations for the blog. Her blog is not just special. It is pure dedication of rigorous work, travel and lots of photo editing. Every single good shot takes a lot of skill, practice and of course, time. I guess that's why she is one of my favourite fashion bloggers. Not just fashion, but more into the pretty things of life because behind all the glamour lies a hardworking, dedicated girl who truly loves to put her best foot forward in doing the best in her work and of course, who treasures her readers :)

ps. how adorable is that last shot? I don't even know how Luke took that selfie.

xx


No comments

Post a Comment

© CATHTIVATED
Maira Gall