MBFWA STREETSTYLE PT.2

The #MBFWA color pop party continues on the streets of Sydney ♥ Here are more streetstyle inspirations from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia 2016.

MBFWA is crazy. I see pops of colour everywhere. If you haven't seen the first part of this year's MBFWA Streetstyle series, click here. All credits go to the wonderful team behind Vogue, StyleCaster and Keishikibi. I'm making a mental note to look out for colorful dressing such as this when I'm going up to Sydney later this year. How much more exciting would it be to see one up close rather than on camera. Sydney photo diary? Yes please ☺

 Sydney is so blessed with such warm weather, even during Autumn & Winter. Hopefully this inspires you just as much as it did to me. You can check out more of this year's best MBFWA streetstyle at my first post here. Stay tuned for more updates lovelies! Take care,
x
Cathy.

Bisous ♥

No comments

Post a Comment

© CATHTIVATED
Maira Gall